INO MTÜ , Adopted June 2023
The INO MTÜ (“Internet Native Organization or INO”) is a non profit organization with the following objectives:
- Manage the INO through a decentralized digital governance tool such as Snapshot.org or a similar tool linked to the ENS (Ethereum Name Service) address theino.eth;
- Make Internet-Native Organizations and/or Decentralized Autonomous Organization’s (DAO) innovation mainstream;
- Develop other activities necessary for or beneficial to its members and consistent with the objectives of the INO set out in the Articles of Association.
We value your participation and contribution to our organization, but we ask you to respect our rules and boundaries.
As a Member and/or Contributor of the Internet Native Organization, You are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and to treat others with kindness, respect, and empathy. We reserve the right to take disciplinary action against any member who violates our Code of Conduct.
Our Code of Conduct includes:
- No harassment or discrimination of any kind will be tolerated;
- No hate speech or abusive language will be tolerated;
- No spamming or solicitation is allowed: do not use our platform or resources to advertise, promote, or solicit any activities, events, or opportunities that are not related to our organization’s mission and vision;
- You will serve the INO with loyalty and respect for confidentiality, avoiding conflicts of interest and activities for personal advantage to the detriment of the INO or their members;
- You will behave responsibly and ensure they conduct themselves in a manner which will not injure the reputation of the INO, its events, organizers, participants or sponsors;
- You will report any inappropriate behaviour of a Member /or Contributor to an email address [email protected] for action and follow up;
- You will be informed and actively involved in INO meetings, meet-ups and activities (INO does not need inactive Members or Contributors);
- Any violation of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the community with no right to a refund of any monies paid.